View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 08:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

"Thank you, my boy. With any luck I will be back in office by the new year," he smiled with a pleasant hum as his hands massaged his aching knees for a few moments. If he could have it his way, he would be back in his office at the Ministry right now. And that was not as a poor reflection on anyone else, simply his desire to resume working for his people and rebuilding what had been lost. Some nights he lay away lamenting how he was incapable of returning to his post while Trentulla was returning to Hogwarts and his post. He supposed that had to do with there being a plump generation gap between the two men, but it still left Charles feeling...inferior. Inferior and, ironically, with those same insecurities Kaiser was harboring.

How alike they were.

The prospect of a visiting Elio brightening the twinkle to Charles' eyes, he reached for his mug once again and took several luxurious sips of his tea and then dipped a biscuit into it to soak up the tea just to the point before it would crumble. Having just popped the soggy delight into his mouth, it was a wonder that Charles did not choke as Kaiser spoke.

"My bo-ho-ho-ho-oy," Charles hacked as he took another healthy sip of his tea to wash down the biscuit. "How can you possibly blame yourself for any that has happened?" The sentiments that Charles was not to blame were heartwarming, but hard for Charles to stomach when he knew how misguided Kaiser was in his projections and finger pointing. "No, no Kaiser. You are not to blame for these trespassings. In fact it is quite the contrary. Were it not for your actions in my office that day...I would dare venture to say that I would not be where I am now. They would of kept me as their pawn until I became disposable. Kaiser, my boy..." And Charles was reaching over to lay a fatherly hand on his personal assistant's shoulder and attempted to maintain a certain kind of tender intimacy with his gaze. "...you saved me."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote