Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Hmmm... no. She didn't like her plaits anymore and pulled them out. Remy frowned and sighed as she looked in the mirror, then softened her expression when she heard someone else enter the bathroom. OH! It was that girl she had met in Diagon Alley, the girl who was good at Herbology.

"Hay, Dahlia. I'm just trying to do my hair." She informed her, just to make it clear that a bathroom wasn't her choice of hang out spots. "What do you think... plaits, or a ponytail?" Or another suggestion.

Maybe Dahlia could help her brew a hair growth potion. This would be the perfect place for potion brewing, right?
Lia smiled softly at her. "I see that. Are you having trouble getting it to stay how you want it to?" Since she had just taken out whatever hairstyle she had done to her hair moments ago. Oh, she was asking her opinion on hairstyles?! "Umm, well I usually leave my own hair down but I also love making it wavy or a bit curly, I adore plaits and pigtails too."

Turning around to face Remy, Lia leaned lightly against one of the sinks. She quietly studied the younger girls face for a couple of moments. "I think plaits would look really good but you can also try lots of other styles too. Half-up and down, maybe to the side, french braids. Different hair ties, clips, ribbons or even a bit of hair color or glitter can change an entire look if that's what you're going for." All of these were fun options too and not all that hard either.

You are Bread!