View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 12:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
He thankfully had not had to have any trips to the hospital wing, surprising but honestly a good thing as well. He didn't keep up really on who had to go and who had not either. "That makes sense." He wouldn't ask, he figured she just wanted less time to think or something. And if it was something different, if she wanted to she would have offered the information.

He looked around the statue too, stepping a little closer to her to do so as she gestured to him. He peered around, squinting a bit to try to see if he could see what she did. "I wish I knew for sure how to open it. Not that I need too.. I'm just.. curious." Where did this one go?

"Seven???" Well, he'd have to research more to figure out where they all were because he definitely didn't know of that many. "I think I read something about it being connected to Aberforth Dumbledore and it could create a passage to one of the shops in Hogsmeade? I don't know if it still does it. Or what you had to ask for." It might help if he could have remembered what to ask for too. "I remember reading some stuff about the Chamber of Secrets too, was that the bathroom on the second floor?" He certainly hoped it would not be reopened again either. Hopefully it stayed closed.
Yeeeeeeah, last term had been full of visits with the Healer. Let it be known though that not all of those visits were her fault or do to her own carelessness. Things had happened which had been out of her own control. As for her book, she nodded. "Yup, it serves its purpose." And then some. Anything that she deemed important was inside this book. So should anything ever happen to it, well, she would be one very very sad girl.

She took a small step to the side, allowing him to be able to see around her. Not that there was even all that much to see. "I can try to help figure it out.. if you want?" It would give her something else to do with her time. An adventure. More of a reason to continue wanting to find every hidden spot within the castle and its grounds.

"Uh-huh," Lia nodded, her hair falling into her face when she did. "At least that's what I've been told and I think I've read it somewhere once or twice before." Sometimes it got confusing remembering if she had read things before or had just been told them. "Ooh, maybe one of the books in the library would have information on it?" There seemed to be books on everything in the library. That's why she loved it in there and could be found there quite often. She nodded once more. "Yup! Hady, says her bestie at the time (they probably still are lol) was the one to get open and a bunch of students and a professor went down there or something like that." The details were a little fuzzy on the story right now, perhaps a mirror call to the big sister would be happening after dinner. "She said that secret passages are all closed up now though." Lia shrugged.

You are Bread!