Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 01:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Don't mind me, crashing~
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
It was really nice outside today, and Ivy planned to enjoy it. Normally she would use this opportunity to take some photos, but...she still hadn't felt the desire to even get her camera out of her trunk yet. And she refused to force herself to use it. What was the point if it only frustrated her?

So she didn't actually have a plan for what she wanted to do outside, but she'd slung her bag over her shoulder to bring a few books and things with her. Maybe she'd do some spell practice. Maybe she'd check out the giant treehouse or visit some of the creatures. Maybe she'd find a friend along the way to hang out with.

Or maybe she'd catch sight of a new plaque on one of the courtyard columns, with Adam standing in front of it too.

Curious, she walked over, offering a smile to him. "Hey. What's..." She trailed off as she read it, and her smile faltered. "Oh."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Adam looked up as a familiar voice joined him, and he smiled softly. "Yeah. It's...well, I think it's nice really. The Minister deserves something like this," he muttered softly. He was still doing an excellent job of repressing just about everything that had happened last term, but he thought the plaque was a nice touch. It was the least they could do here for the Minister, but it also was a sort of painful reminder to not let their guards down.

"Anyways....what's up?" he asked her with a bigger smile, happy to turn the conversation away from the events of last term.
She had to admit, it was a little weird being able to so freely walk the grounds again. After being locked up so long, then most of the castle gone home when she was finally released, Emm had grown unaccustomed to seeing so many people around at any given more.

While the Third Year was still on the fence about how she felt about that, she had to admit, it was nice seeing her friends out without worrying about the hoodie squad scooping in to make their day miserable.

"Hey, Adam." She came to a stop by the pair, her toy dragon in toy. Now that he'd learned to fly, it was all he seemed to want to do. "Ivy." It took her a moment to notice the new shiny by the fountain, and another silent moment of reading it. "Wild, isn't it? This is where he took half of us and locked us up...and then he fell here, too." There was some sort of poetic justice in what happened to Rosier. He certainly deserved it.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.