Thread: The Black Lake
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 06:50 PM   #63 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Lisa has giggled at her brother’s creative hypothesis. It would have been awesome to be a shapeshifter so she quickly pulled out a notebook, making herself a note of go research it. Maybe she could shape shift into Pascal and roam around the school? Now THAT would be useful for her investigation on their Head of House. She probably could cover a lot more ground that way and even be camouflaged while doing so.

The melon bread is really really good.” She was starting to warm up to the Healer. Really she thought the woman was trying her best here and felt kinda bad that people were shutting down. Though she did want to learn more about what happened last year... She had suspected it had been something yet still hearing someone talk about their experience in it would be quite different. She glanced at her brother briefly, wanting to know his thoughts, but refraining herself from saying anything. It’d be better off as a private conversation. Healer Poppy posed her a question about what she could possibly change and what she, Lisa, had control over. Uhhhh..... “My imagination?” In her mind, she could control the outcomes and she had seen this through dreams. However, she had also experience nightmares where she felt helpless. “We have control over who we choose to be friends with?

Er... she wasn’t sure if she truly understood how to answer the question.

They could leave now? Was this a guilt trip? Make the meeting mandatory but give them an option to leave? She was perplexed by the options that the Healer had presented them and thus bit her bottom lip as she watched some students leave. She felt her brother’s arm wrap around her. Lisa let herself snuggle a little into him, feeling completely safe in this moment. She hadn’t told any of her siblings about how she had felt because she hadn’t realized it until this precise moment. She didn’t do well with feelings. She took a bite of her melon bread and then offered Evan some banana bread.

How do they recover from this? This is the type of question that Eomma would have asked them. Eomma was good at asking those questions. After all, it was her job to do that. She didn’t feel rage or trust issues but it was evident that the older students had lots of strong feelings. If she had been there last term, she probably would have too (but she didn’t know that). “I don’t know if it’s possible... but I know when someone’s broken my trust it takes a while to build it up... I think it starts by showing actions instead of talking about it. I think it’s one thing to talk about it but the person or people would have to prove it.