View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 08:36 AM   #25 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath didn’t know what felt weirder: classes with the professors he hadn’t yet gotten to know or the classes with the ones he thought he did know until last term. He was no longer angry, but he wasn’t exactly ready to forgive them either. While he’d give the professors credit for eventually fighting back and rescuing the imprisoned students, that didn’t completely absolve them of their inaction up to that point… not in his eyes anyway. As such, he had no idea how to act around the professors anymore, especially his Head of House.

Between his anxiety and his generally organized nature, there was no way Heath could forget when and where this muggle studies lesson took place. He made his way across the grounds until he saw Schmoe standing by the fire pit. “Hello, Professor,” he greeted quietly, keeping his gaze down to avoid eye contact.

With the pleasantries out of the way, he beelined for the nearest log, taking a seat without so much as looking at the person next to him. He sat staring at the ground, trying to block out the memories of the outdoor lesson from last term… the muggle hunting one. Whatever this lesson had in store, he hoped it was nothing like that!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...