View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 10:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Pretty Eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Juliet? It took a few moments for Aurora to connect the dots. Romeo and Juliet how could she forget that that love story albeit fictional was set in Verona? She inwardly kicked herself before she tried to brush over her little miss. "I hope you’ll take pictures. Juliet’s house I always imagined to be beautiful and romantic." Was it wrong of her to not want Mr dashing to fall passionately in love while he was there with an Italian madam? Aurora wasn’t going to admit that to him though because that’d be embarrassing considering that they were still practically strangers… At the mention of risotto she immediately wrinkled her nose just a little. "I hope you don’t eat mushroom risotto? I hate mushrooms with pasta.." Stupid. If he liked mushrooms he could eat it and she couldn’t stop him.

At the mention of the states she nodded. "Ah, that explains your accent that I couldn’t quite place at first." He was an american. She wasn’t going to push him. She could understand the need to heal. Aurora had a few scars and secrets herself that she still healed, but she wasn’t going to bring those up here. They stood for flaming feathers in the middle of a busy train station where there could be all kinds of ears listening in. Smiling, she said agreeing before she even took time to consider if she wanted to or not. "Yes, I accept. When and where shall we eat dinner together in 2 weeks? Just no sushi..." The last bit slipped out even though Aurora hadn’t planned to share that with him.

She had the most adorable 'ick face.' Her nose wrinkled in a way that made Teddy smile and want to pick all the mushroom out of dishes for her. He liked mushrooms and if she didn't? He'd be happy to eat them for her...good Merlin, what was he doing? Talk about putting the cart before the horse. She hadn't even agreed to go out to dinner with him yet. "I'm sure I'll be able to find something without mushrooms."

"What's wrong with sushi?" he asked with a small laugh. Honestly though? He had never tried it. Never had a reason or a chance to. A train horn blew and he glanced at his wristwatch. He really needed to get moving. With the curse activated from his fib, he was likely going to be a little slow moving and running? Well, that was not even an option. He dug around in a pocket for a slip of paper and a pen and quickly wrote down his name and the place he was going to be staying when he returned to London. "Well, this is your town... I bow to your good judgement." He passed over the slip of paper. "Owl me with a time and a place and I promise to be there. Sadly, my train's calling." For the briefest of moments, he contemplated missing it, but that wouldn't do. His sisters had insisted he go on this trip. That it would do him some good to be alone, but frankly he thought it would be better if he stayed here with Pretty Eyes. Only Pretty Eyes had a train herself to catch, well, not a train. Children. She had kids to collect and a life to get back to. "Name's Teddy, by the way."