View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 04:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Frankie <3
[QUOTE=Zoe;12493130]Frankie was minding his own business has he stuffed spoonfuls of pudding into his mouth. While a few patients nearby muttered to their visitors or the occasional healer that fluttered in and out, he savoured his food with his eyes closed. A grin are on his face and his blue eyes opened, however, when the sweet voice of his wife sounded.

"Doctor's orders," he replied a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders. The shrug didn't go without consequence as an annoying stinging sensation surged throughout his arm. The blond couldn't help but wince ever so slightly, but the expression lasted for mere seconds. He shoved another spoonful into his mouth, the plate in his hand now empty.

"Plus, you know, it's basically an all-you-can-eat buffet here. The perks of having a healer for a mum." The empty plate was simply set aside as he busied himself with grabbing another that was waiting for him on the bedside table. A vase of flowers and a picture of the family caught his eye before he was back to facing Hady, a different plate at hand. "Everyone ready for me to come home?"

Without hesitation, he then scooped up a bit of dessert into his mouth. As he chewed, he nodded toward his plate. "Want some?" War had not impacted him enough to forget his manners.

"Is that so? Do those orders carry over to when we get home as well because if they do we may need to stop at the store and pick up quite a lot of pudding." This was said with a hint of playfulness as she hoped the husband wouldn't take her up on this. For if he did, they would be needing a whole LOT of pudding.

Hadleigh laughed softly. "In other words, you're being spoiled. Yes, I know. You've eaten nothing but pudding everyday you've been here." She smirked at him. This wasn't at all true, she knew very well that he ate real meals and was very taken care of exceptional well here thanks to his mum being a healer but that didn't stop her from worrying anyhow.

"They are. The house is all clean or at least is was when I left." Can't say for sure if it will still be that way once they return home. As for the offered pudding, Hady shook her head. "No thanks, I can't be depriving a healing man of his recovery food now, can I?" Hady winked at him teasingly.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote