View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 01:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Text Cut: Dashing man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Oh good she stopped again. He took a stiff, clunky step in her direction once the old coot man had walked on. So she had three children? She must have had them young, because he wouldn't have expected her to be a mother of three. Nope. Not at all. "Anything I should make sure I see then?" he asked, clinging to his question in order to keep her around for a few more moments. He caught the time on a clock nearby, his own train was leaving soon and he should really get a move on, especially considering his leg was now going to slow him down a little. Maybe the question was a little inconsiderate, seeing as she said it had been her honeymoon, but she sure didn't seem to mind talking about her late husband. "I would hate," he said taking another clunky step forward. He likely looked like he had a bad limp. "To miss something important." Like your name Pretty Eyes... because he certainly couldn't just keep calling her pretty eyes. Or could he?

Aurora looked on as Mr dashing still interacted with the old grumpy man. She didn’t show it outwardly, but she was relieved when the senior left so she could have Mr dashing all to herself. It appeared he had problems with at least one leg since he moved stiffly in her direction. Thoughtfully she replied as she thought back. "Athens is beautiful with it’s Akropolis, and old roman sights. There is also Vienna with its delicious food and famous Burghtheater if you are into music, theatre and so on? But the city I liked best was Paris with the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Triumphal arch and many other time worthy sights to visit."

Aurora usually felt uncomfortable before when speaking about trips with her late husband that dragged up memories but not lately and not today. Mr handsome made it easy to talk and give suggestions. A few years ago it would have been a different matter. Time was a healer as they said. "Which cities will you visit on your vacation? Maybe you’re not even going to visit the cities I mentioned?" The route of the Orient Express could have changed since she rode on it years ago. Gesturing down at his limping leg Aurora commented. "That leg looks painful." She didn’t mean to pry, but it was hard not to notice.