Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 02:16 AM   #100 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
OMG YOU’RE BAAAAAAAAACK !! Hi lovely! So excited to see your stuff. Will be back to request fo sho!! :tackle:
No return to SS would be right for me if I didn't start by opening up a shop. I basically live in this section of SS. Looking forward to your future requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
i cannot believe i yelled at you about your graphics last night and you went and opened up your shop again today. didn't we talk about the HOW VERY DARE!!?!?!?!

ahem.

anyway, i love your work always, and I am very excited to camp out here and stalk all the beautiful photoshop creations you make. I'm always so beyond impressed by the way you layer things together and make 'em look so nice and cohesive and #AESTHETIC

ok anyway love u i am excited to see all the things

*camps*
OKAY BUT LIKE HEAR ME OUT - no one said you needed to yell at me. SO HOW DARE YOU.

I always always always always love making graphics for you. You're making me blush with all your praises. I try very hard to make things #Aesthetic. If I keep seeing that word I am going to be SO tempted to name my next shop "aesthetics."

ILY & hopefully I don't disappoint ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post
OH MY GOSH JENN IS BACK!!!

_• What is your name? CHRISSY, HIIIII JENN!
_• What do you want? Can I have a set please??
_• What are the sizes for your graphics? Whatever your brilliant mind thinks works!
_• What images do you want on them? I have an album you can go through and pick which you think would work!! CLICK ME
_• What do you want your graphics to say? Something with Faye Asztalos, Sixth Year Hufflepuff in it
_• Any colors you want or don't want? Something bright and zen? If that makes sense? If not, again I TRUST YOU
_• Other? Anything else you want to add? If your creative juices feel inspired, GO WITH IT
_• How are you feeling today? MOTIVATED! How are you Jenn??
CHRISSSSSSYYYYYYYY. omg i can't even remember the last time I've made you graphics. And lemme start by saying ugh ugh ugh that model? So stunning. So many beautiful images. cannot wait to get started on it - but it will have to wait till I'm a bit more awake I'm so so happy to hear you are MOTIVATED. YES. THAT IS THE ENERGY WE WANT IN 2021. U GO GRL. I'm doing v. well ty for asking. Just doing my thang and getting my creativity running~ happy to be back & making you graphics ♥

ASHLEY ♥ Okay. So I just gotta say this real quick to you - i love you so much and thank you for ALWAYS being such a huge supporter of my work. I feel like every time I either open or reopen my shop, you're always there making one of the first requests and that means A LOT to me. You are a whole star. Hoping you get some rest soon ♥ And hoping I do not disappoint with these graphics - tried to go for sunshine vibez. If you'd like me to change the text to say "cece" or "cecelia" instead I am HAPPY to do so. Just say the word
Photos!: ASHHHHLEEEEEEEEEY; pick up

queue;;
• SweetPeea - set
• one spot open

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...