View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 01:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Help? He glanced up at her from his stooped position on the ground. Help with what? Because just then his fingers closed around his ticket. Could she tell that his leg was a little stiff today? He hoped not. He hadn't thought he'd done any equivocating. Maybe he had without even realizing it. "Nope, all good here," He showed here his ticket for the Orient Express and then collected his magazine. He forced himself back to his feet where he found himself looking into dark blue eyes. She really did smell good, like he was in the middle of a field of wildflowers.
"Taking a trip are you?" he asked motioning to her trolley. What a dump question he decided. Course she was. Why else would one be in a smelly train station? Then he realized it was empty and felt even more foolish, because clearly there was another reason to be here that he hadn't considered. "Or picking up your hubby from a business trip?" Did he just seriously go there? Yes, yes he did. Teddy sometimes had very little shame.
Aurora was glancing down at her watch to check the time, when the handsome guy was looking up at her so she missed his glance and didn't see how his fingers closed around a train ticket either. If she had seen that she might have asked what he was looking for. When he stood up straight again she interested looked the ticket over that he showed her. "Nice, you're going on a business trip outside the isles? Or maybe on a weekend trip with your girlfriend?" She commented curiously. Taking a trip on the Orient Express was something that Aurora wished she could do again sometime.

Shaking her head Aurora answered. "No, I'm not actually. I'm here to pick up my son from the Hogwarts Express." The year Lucas had endured under the Neo-Alliance terror she hoped he could quickly forget. "I don't have a husband. He died years ago." She supplied a little stiffly. Thinking about Sebastian still ached a little. Beginning to push her trolley a little forwards she hoped it effectively ended questions about her love life.