View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 01:28 AM   #133 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Okay...I thought Ecuador was my fav in this latest group but then I scrolled and saw the pyramids and like ???!!!!????!!!??? I dunno something about it just made me speechless. Like...a pyramid is a relatively simple shape but your lines look so delicate and just there is a finesse to that piece that is just

I also really like East Timor
Hi, friend! The pyramid picture feels so SIMPLE to me, too, especially compared to some of the complicated buildings I've tried, but I like the colors and shading so much. So that's to say that I agree with you!

<3<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
okay first of all, these really ought to be made into postcards. let's call up the countries and tell them they need to pay u for your art. I really love the shadoooooows in the Egypt one and the scene you drew in the El Salvador one is so picturesque also u already know that i gotta say something about those domes in Ecuador because ya girly really likes the way ern does her domes
You and Roro both have said this now <3 About the postcards. The thing.

ANYWAY. YOU AND YOUR DOMES. I already mentioned that I thought I should do some sort of DOME RETROSPECTIVE at the end of this to show my progress over time. This is a nice one, I agree.

No good trees in this one, sorry.

Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia

SPOILER!!: EQ

SPOILER!!: Eritrea

SPOILER!!: Estonia

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote