Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 11:39 PM   #134 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Gabi didn't exactly have time to stop and admire the students as they all did their best to try and defend themselves and push back the Alliance members, but she DID see them all and she WAS so super proud of them! There'd be time to praise them all later. Now, however, she had an idea...and hopefully, it would be enough to trap these goons so they could go find the others in the castle and get them all rounded up.

"I have an idea!"
Gabi shouted to her fellow staff members before raising her wand and waving it with a flourish. "In captionem!" she exclaimed, aiming at one of the alliance members who ran past her. Hopefully the hooligan would stop dead in their tracks, contained by a golden bubble that would trap them like a mosquito in an amber droplet.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid