Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 01:44 PM   #101 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Gabe! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Gabriel shook his head. Nothing was wrong. He just tried very hard not to think of his own wasted years at university. Well, he did not think the years were a waste, but the time in those classes certainly had been. The only class that had been useful in any sort of way had been his English class, and his wizarding law class. And they would have been more useful if they'd been less boring.

"That's very ambitious, Brody," he commented, definitely impressed. What was that, five languages? Counting was not Gabriel's specialty. Almost as many as his sister. The two would probably get along, Isabella enjoyed that book learning nonsense as well. "I grew up speaking Portuguese and Spanish, if you would like a conversation friend." Was that what it was called? Someone to practice a second language with? He was not sure, but he thought his words conveyed the sentiment.

He took another bite of his sandwich, letting their conversation pause because he was hungry. YATI training made a man hungry.

Brody dug in heartily to his sandwich again, his gaze never leaving Gabriel as he sized the other guy up. The twenty year old had already arrived at the conclusion that Gabriel wasn’t much of a talker. This made him think that he was mysterious, and that was enough to keep him interested for now. ‘For now’ because Brody was yet to find someone yet to hold his attention for an extended period of time. Since the MLEr had shaken his head, he chose to leave the question where it was, even though there was a lot of curiosity about why Gabriel had frowned and shaken his head.

So. Brody’s language ambitions HAD been recognised; Gabriel was definitely impressed. And then it was his turn to be impressed. “You did? That’s impressive. Would you be interested in being my Portuguese tutor?’’ Listen, Brody usually came to the point when he was serious about something…. Because YES! He certainly liked the idea of Gabriel being his tutor.

“Sure, you can be my language buddy,’’ Brody replied in Spanish. Though he was grinning, he was quite sure he made some serious mistakes with putting that sentence together.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺