Thread: Hangout Area
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 05:18 AM   #37 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Vivi tapped her fingers against her cup, her expression stoic. It was going to be important that this Yasmin learn how to school her expressions a little bit better, because her face was so open. She shifted in her chair to take a careful look around. Anyone watching? Anyone listening?

They were generally uninteresting at the moment, which was great. "It's very nice to meet you, Ms. Golshiri. I have one of those faces that looks like... I bite hands if you put them too close to my face. I don't, but I have a mean leg sweep."
The stoic expression did not go unnoticed, but Yassi had long ago realized that this was not something she could emulate. It used to get her into quite a bit of trouble back when she was still in school, but rather than fight it, she had come to embrace it. She often said that what one perceives to be their greatest weakness is oftentimes a strength hidden in disguise.

"Please, call me Yassi," she laughed heartily, tossing her head back a little as she did so. "Who would say such a thing about your face? That is not at all the energy that you radiate." She smiled warmly, taking a sip of her tea. There were times when Yassi did try to convince herself that perhaps with age, she was becoming more of an introvert. All it took, however, was a moment such as this one to remind herself that this could not be any further from the truth. This exchange had already lifted her spirit tenfold.

You are Lemon!