Thread: Law Enforcement: Evidence and Pensieve Rooms
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 05:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Felixir
WWW & Quibbler Mod
Fanfiction Mod

MO & DMLE
Sphinx

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Student Character:
Nemesis Upstead
Sixth Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Along the way, Jake had been sure to chip in here and there with vaguely useful pieces of information and relevant intel, picking up quickly on what Alexa was doing. Surprisingly quickly? Not exactly. Not these days. He'd been in this department long enough that it had been second nature for years.

By the time they were amongst the back shelves, however, Jake had lapsed into a silence of his own, ready to hear what she really had to say. A quick adjustment of one of his wand holsters was all he needed to do a quick check for any additional presence in the room outside their group, without drawing the wand entirely. All clear, he adjusted the other holster, then folded his arms and waited. All in? Door closed?

There were few doubts in Jake's mind regarding the topic on Lex's mind, but he refrained from jumping in again just yet.

'cause I don't think that they'd understand