Thread: Hangout Area
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 01:09 AM   #35 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Yassi was doing no better, really. Though she did not voice her thoughts as openly, the very look on her face gave way to her disapproval and discomfort. She had never been good at hiding her feelings, especially those that she felt so strongly (which, to be fair, were most of them). Nura always criticized her for this, but her younger sister was no better. They were all run by emotion. It was a familial trait, one from her mother's side.

"Thank you, it is difficult to pace and drink simultaneously," she laughed quietly, moving to sit. "I am Yasmin Golshiri," she offered in return, setting her cup down before her. "Do people usually suspect that you do?" Bite, that is.
Vivi tapped her fingers against her cup, her expression stoic. It was going to be important that this Yasmin learn how to school her expressions a little bit better, because her face was so open. She shifted in her chair to take a careful look around. Anyone watching? Anyone listening?

They were generally uninteresting at the moment, which was great. "It's very nice to meet you, Ms. Golshiri. I have one of those faces that looks like... I bite hands if you put them too close to my face. I don't, but I have a mean leg sweep."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest