View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 02:43 AM   #27 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Had he asked her about her thoughts upon arriving, Gracelyn had to admit she wasn’t entirely certain how she would have answered the professor. Considering who knew who was listening in, aside from the obvious answer of the hoods who had delivered all of the kids who had been sequestered. Imprisoned. Her friends. There were a lot of things going through the Hufflepuff’s head, and none of which seemed entirely safe to voice out loud.

Except, she was getting the slightest inkling that the answer as to who the enemy referred to in his question wasn’t what certain people would have wanted it to be. Namely, she was getting the idea the enemy wasn’t Muggles in Professor Carton’s eyes, but that wasn’t the topic of discussion. She’d sent a glance Morgan’s way when he had spoken about basilisks, though. That would have been useful, and then the answer about dogs had made her miss her own dog yet again. But she had a different response to give, as she’d raised her hand almost defiantly. “A honey badger. They’re immensely protective against enemies, even ones bigger than them, even though they’re also kind of cute.” And nearly indestructible. And also, she was feeling very Hufflepuff at the moment.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero