View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 02:46 AM   #25 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Who would they pick to be polyjuiced as?

Save the whole Muggle hate on for later. Will did actually put some semblance of thought into this. He tried to think of any of the Magical Witches and Wizards he had read about during one of his History of Magic book read-a-thons but none really stood out to him. He didn't really want to pick another wizard either. Being one himself was already a terrible thing why pick someone else with magical blood too?

Then he heard Mamie mention Aboli's name and that changed his direction of thought entirely. Sure picking another student didn't seem like a bad idea. Maybe he could pick one of the students who wasn't currently in the room. Doubt that would let him get away with escape long enough since the potion only lasts an hour. Also Escape?! YEAH RIGHT...Everyone in that room was doomed and he knew it.

But if he had to pick. "I'd be Nemesis." Will said for his answer. What was their deal anyways? It would perhaps give him a chance to really walk a mile in their shoes.

The cold glare he got from his Upper Classmate sent some shivers down his spine....Can he change his answer!? What could possibly go wrong?!