View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 01:24 AM   #21 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Fine fine I'll sit down
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernadette wasn't satisfied with the potions professor's justification for the Muggle movies, she simply wasn't, and the connection to the Muggle actors both concerned and disappointed her. Berns LIKED the potions lady, okay, and did not want to see anything happen to her. Her stern, unsmiling face said something like this as she moved to a seat in the back, nodding to Atlas the shadow to follow her, if he wanted to. Nem would... well, who knew if they wanted to sit beside her. Bernie made sure to throw a snide glare Minjae's way as well, because RUDE seventh years were RUDE.

Now as for this question... well it sucked, didn't it? To think about being someone else for a day, and all you got was ONE day when conditions were terrible as they were here? Her first inclination was to answer MALACHI TRENT, because she missed him loads and wanted to know where he'd gone and why he'd abandoned them all. And also, he was the best at her favorite subject and she wanted him to come back and and and if she could be him then she could probably break out of here and maybe break Rosier's nose in the process and all she needed was a day t---

But no, Bernie's childlike proclivity for impulsive answers had been replaced in recent weeks by a tendency for sulking and moody responses, one of which she gave now. "Tom Riddle," she declared without even the slightest hint of irony in her voice, "would be great to try out with polyjuice potion. And I'd want to become him when he was young, maybe a seventh year at Hogwarts, maybe when he was Head Boy. He was smart and powerful back then, and hadn't been defeated by a bunch of schoolchildren."

She had a lot of reasons for her interest in Tom Marvolo Riddle but this was just one of them. Annandale, per the other kids' answers, they didn't have to pick someone alive, did they? Oh this could be fun, this hypothetical exercise. It could be like that one time, in Divinations class....

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind