View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 01:58 AM   #121 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
ERN I HAVE MISSED THIS THREAD!!!! i think my big fingers accidentally unsubscribed from it and it was missing from my subscriptions, which is so sad because i like it being there!!! Something else I really like is all the vibrant yellows and gold tones you've got going on in that Cambodia painting !!! This new palette is so nice 'n bright. I'm also such a big fan of how ~serene~ and calm the Canada one is. Can we move there together? i was born there so maybe if u marry me we can both have citizenship. ALSO BACK TO COLORS. CHILE IS SO COLORFUL and so welcoming !!!! I especially like the purple/blue/gray/pink tones in the sidewalk. It gives off such an iridescent effect. Reminds me of when it rains and there's puddles and you look at the puddles and see RAINBOWS. Anyway. big fan of your work. h8 my big clumsy fingers for what they did.
I think you deleted that subscription on PURPOSE and I'm timing your visits to prove it. READYSETGO.

I would love to move to Canada with you! That picture is actually Prince Edward Island, where Anne of Green Gables was set, so we'll be Ariana&Erin of Green Gables. And we're apparently getting married, so there is A LOT TO FIGURE OUT. Wow, engaged and stuff.

I always try to pull colors from the rest of the painting into the pavement, since I find a flat gray surface SO BORING. I don't know how to feel about the fact that you think I'm painting pollution, but you like it, so I guess we're going with it!

Columbia, Comores, Congo (Democratic Republic of)

SPOILER!!: Columbia

SPOILER!!: Comores

SPOILER!!: Congo

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote