View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 11:13 PM   #73 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Phoebe wasn't sure how the littles had the passion to argue about sharks at the moment, but she sort of appreciated that Kizzy wasn't broken. She was still Kizzy, and the other ones piping up around her in defense of sharks were still themselves too. That was good, right?

But Phoebe wasn't feeling very unbroken at the moment, and she found it hard to shift herself to find a partner for this activity. She'd get to use her wand! That was... nope, not enough to stir her enthusiasm. "I'll be your partner, Song. Might even be an even match for you, and if not... I sort of fancy a nap." Getting cursed seemed more appropriate at the moment, but she suspected taking a tumble without being able to catch yourself was still pretty unpleasant.
Aboli, too, could appreciate the resilience of the younger students. She wished she had half of it. The lack of ability to understand the seriousness of situations...must be nice. She had to admit that her brother did not suffer the same optimism. Or rather, he suffered BECAUSE he didn't. Depending on how one looked at it.

She glanced Phoebe's way and simply nodded. "I dunno about that. I've not been up to par lately, James," she sighed and eyed Phoebe's hand. Her wand hand. "What's the spell? Immobulus?" Easy enough to say, and probably normally easy enough to do, but Aboli...wasn't sure she'd be able to manage it. And to think she had been worried about getting ALL the spells prior to her year level nonverbally. Pfffffft.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin