View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 10:47 PM   #72 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
The quiet gasp had made him recoil his hand briefly because he realized he probably should have gotten her attention from up front. He would have been just as shocked as her if someone did that to him now. "S-sorry. I didn't mean...I mean...I'm sorry." He was so ashamed of himself now for doing that. He was a terrible horrible Muggleborn. This was a mistake.

No no no...He can't go first. He already asked her to go first. Besides he was still trying to work on the incant.
ation in his head Ih-Mo-byoo-luhs Ih-Mo-byoo-luhs Ih-Mo-byoo-luhs Had he mentioned how much he hated magic yet? It made him not very good with the thing in fact. Wands chose the Wizard but he hadn't really connected with his wand yet. "I don't want to." He said bluntly. "You should really go first, Kinsay." It was better if she did it to him first.
Kinsay shook her head, mirroring his shame without realizing it. She didn't say it to make him feel bad. "It's okay." It really was. She wasn't one of those people who said things just for the sake of saying them, incase anyone thought otherwise. Even the incessant things had a purpose, okay?!?

Anyway, Kiz was reaaaaaaaaaaaally hoping that Moose would go first with the spell. Maybe if he did it wrong too then she wouldn't feel as terribly about the inevitable disaster that hers would be. Not that she wanted him to mess up, but sometimes it helped when you didn't have to feel so alone in making mistakes. But... when he admitted that he didn't want to go first either, Kizzy deflated a little bit. Oh no.

She did have an idea though. It's called the art of distraction and what you do is avoid trying the spell at all costs and ask the Professor questions until time for the activity runs out so that you don't get into any trouble for it. Except. Just as she was about to suggest this, she paused. Usually she could just practice the spell later and it would be fine. But now that her wand kept getting taken away.... Um. "Okay... I'll go." It was a tough decision because she didn't want to look silly, but she didn't want to waste her chance at finally using her wand. So. Ih-Mo-byoo-luhs. She could do that. "You should pose so that you'll look cool when I freeze you." If she managed to freeze him.

You are Lemon!