View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 04:27 AM   #65 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default sorry so sorry
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
O__O

Kinsay gasped (quietly)! The tap from behind gave her the SPOOKS! You could never be too sure with the Hooded people all over the castle. And though the tapper wasn't a Hooded figure, it was Moose, which was almost just as surprising. "You scared me," she whispered quietly, before standing up and nodding.

Except. She didn't want to go first because... what if she couldn't get the spell right? It'd be so embarrassing. "I think you should go first though." Please? Her spells always.... did things they weren't supposed to do. She used to try to practice after dinner to get a better handle on magic things, but that wasn't really possible anymore. Kinsay spent so much time away from her wand, that everytime she was given it back, she worried it'd forget all about her. Wands could tell these sorts of things, did Moose know?
The quiet gasp had made him recoil his hand briefly because he realized he probably should have gotten her attention from up front. He would have been just as shocked as her if someone did that to him now. "S-sorry. I didn't mean...I mean...I'm sorry." He was so ashamed of himself now for doing that. He was a terrible horrible Muggleborn. This was a mistake.

No no no...He can't go first. He already asked her to go first. Besides he was still trying to work on the incant.
ation in his head Ih-Mo-byoo-luhs Ih-Mo-byoo-luhs Ih-Mo-byoo-luhs Had he mentioned how much he hated magic yet? It made him not very good with the thing in fact. Wands chose the Wizard but he hadn't really connected with his wand yet. "I don't want to." He said bluntly. "You should really go first, Kinsay." It was better if she did it to him first.