View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 03:46 AM   #63 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default How about a Moose for a partner?
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
There weren't a lot of things in this world that could've pulled her out of the big sadness that was their lives right now, but sharks were, evidently, one of the few things that could. Kinsay wasn't trying to debate though. She really wasn't. There were just somethings wrong with what Ashley said and it was important that she knew. Kinsay didn't expect someone to jump in and add to what she said though, so when Atlas (Aries? No, Atlas) did, she wore a look of complete surprise.

Especially seeing as... things between them were... y'know.

She gave him a tiny smile, before turning her attention back to Ashley who received an unimpressed sort of look. Her point made no sense! Kiz had more to say on the matter, but it looked like they were moving on to partner work and Kinsay didn't really want to fall behind. So instead of saying anything else about sharks, she looked for someone to work with. She was kind of hoping to work with Phoebe, but when her sister joined Aboli, Kiz instead looked over towards the side of the room where Tavie and Atlas were sitting.
Look it wasn't because William was suddenly feeling like he could finally confront Kinsay or anyone else for the matter that he took this chance. They were in class. He needed a partner to practice magic with even if he didn't want to cast any magic at all. This was charms class they were expected to do it weren't they?

He walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey, you can practice with me. Okay? I'll let you cast first." He said nothing else. He just had his wand out and was trying to run through the incantation in his head now. Looking at his wand while he could still be allowed to hold it during class and would only make eye contact with Kinsay if she responded and wanted to partner with him.