View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 11:38 PM   #140 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
Whoa hey now!? Saul definitely knew they'd retaliate but so quickly and so fiercely!? Bain's spells landed on Milo and the Games & Sports employee froze in place. pretty sure that silencing charm hit him too. Can't really dodge once you're stuck. "Is that really Necessa..."

...Ferguson? Who Did he mean, Scott? Where?! Had Scott not announced his location a second later after being called on, Saul would have not been prepared in time sliding his wand out from his wrist holster. "Protego Duo!" He felt some force behind the younger MLE colleague's spell's bindings even shoved him back a few inches. With his years and years of practicing and perfecting shield charms Saul managed to deflect it back at the flinchy young man.

The likely now former IUMO Chief Inspector took that free moment to look behind him and saw Milo was being apprehended by Ronan. How many traitors in the DMLE?! Saul tossed his wand to the ground and toward Ferguson who he didn't much care now if his spell had made contact or not. "Force isn't necessary." He finally finished. "I'll go quietly. Less fuss for the new regime." He kept himself still if they still wanted to lead him out similar to with Milo.
He was so focused on Saul that he hadn't yet noticed Ronan and that Milo fellow. Instead, he glowered at Saul's successful attempt to protect himself from his spells. How irritating. Go quietly, Saul. Please. No need to cause a scene here and now. He slide out of the way of the deflected spells and gritted his teeth.

He did, however, summon the wand to him before holding his own up to Saul's nose as he stepped closer. "Good man, sir. I thank you for that. I'd hate for things to get messy...in front of all these people," he kept his voice low. "You should know the way to the holding cells. Go first." He gestured with Saul's wand toward the gala's exit. "And...while we're at it, I'd like you to hand over any second or third wands you've got on your person." He raised an eyebrow. Part of the MLE himself, he wasn't stupid even if young and naďve.

It was only now that he saw his superior, Ronan, getting at Milo. So Ronan was on Bain's side........that was......interesting. The thought hadn't crossed his mind that Ronan could be saving his own skin. He assumed the worst of people lately.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin