View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 05:36 PM   #64 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Ivy felt the tiniest bit of relief when Professor Schmoe stepped up to send Valencia and Aboli to the hospital wing - but only a tiny bit, because she wasn't sure what the hooded squad's reaction to all this would be. Would they allow it? She generally expected the worst from them, especially at this point in the term, and it was difficult to even hope for something different.

And then Flynn was directly asking them a question. It was related to the lesson, at least, so it...might be okay? Would any of them actually answer? They never seemed like big talkers. Just attackers.

It turned out that no, they didn't respond. Not verbally at least. A couple spells were cast, but their response didn't seem to be...overly aggressive this time. Which wasn't necessarily a good sign...

But...back to the actual discussion. The topic that had been repeated over and over ad nauseam. Um.

"I'd use Protego to protect myself, Professor," she said, raising her hand, "and then use the Body-Bind Curse on them. Then they can't do anything to me, and I can get away from them."

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger