View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 07:19 PM   #65 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Not in a bad mood so much as in no mood at all, the revelation that they were supposed to move around was not irritating, not like it might have been on another window-watching day. When it was their turn, Nem let their chair fall forwards again, slamming back down onto four legs, then scraped it back and stood. They hadn't decided which side of the room they were going to walk to until that moment, but once they were up on their feet, they knew where they were going.

Nem made as though to cross the room, but came to a stop in the centre and faced their Head of House again. Given two options and taking a third; sort of entirely on brand. "I don't have an opinion either way," they said simply. I don't care. I don't care. Right. Wrong. I don't care. "Wouldn't want to make that call anyway, on the subject of right and wrong. I wasn't there. I wasn't in his head." Nem threw that crumb of morality in as an afterthought, it being second nature by this point to provide themselves with some kind of... cover.

You are Chocolate!