View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 02:45 AM   #31 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Much like Pheobe, Bernie was reduced to flinching at the spells being... hexed? Curst? Casted? Aboli's way. As an aside, how had this child attended Hogwarts for five years now and not yet learned the proper verbs for witchcraft and wizardry?

She looked away as she felt her eyes brimming a bit, all out of empathy for her friend with the fancy kid gloves. Bernie couldn't look at her, she couldn't. She looked instead at Cal, the little Hufflepuff first year next to her. Poor kid. Kid deserved better. All kids did, really. Supposing she was one of those kids...

Bernie's hand POPPED into the air, though not with the usual amount of enthusiasm she had in this class; it wasn't even CLOSE to that amount of joy.

"I think Muggle children are less special than baby witches and wizards," she answered, trying her best to keep any and all emotion out of her voice, even though this answer was, er, her own opinion of herself vs. her Muggle siblings, and thus a reflection of the Granthams as a whole. "Remember that baby project we did, sir?" Did Phoebe remember too? They had raised a baby named Finneas!!! "I know that sometimes wizard kids will show magic at a young age, and sometimes they'll even--- even get injured, like Cece said. But wizard kids heal better and faster and Muggle kids... don't."

Er, yeah. Best to leave it at that. Bernie nodded in solidarity with the professor and then looked down to the ground again.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind