View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 12:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

He wasn't dropping it. He wasn't dropping it and she didn't want to talk about it. It would seem they were at an impasse. The 12-year-old went silent for a moment, considering how worth it it actually was.

In the end, it didn't even matter. "I thought...I heard...you don't even like me. I shouldn't care if you and Ashley are a thing. It's none of my business and I shouldn't have gone making her feel important by attacking her the way I did." There. She'd said it. Sammy probably liked every other girl but her. Was she too blonde? Was it her height? It was that spot on her shoulder, she was almost sure of it. SOMETHING. Anything. And not knowing why drove her wild.

And then he began overreacting.

Acting like she'd murdered a baby and sacrificed it to the gods of glitter...like she was the worst person in the entire castle. Maybe she was. A lot of people were starting to think so. The fact Sammy was joining that rank hurt, but she was prepared to numb herself to that, too.

"What do you want me to say??" She shot back, not bothering to look around, lower her voice or give any indication she knew they could be listened to. "I'm NOT S O R R Y. I'm not. I don't like her. I've never liked her. I don't LIKE Eden, either and DO think she should've gotten hexed into the next century. I was minding my OWN BUSINESS. SHE attacked ME!! So yes, I did want her to get in trouble and knew she'd really be in for it if I called the squad. I don't see anyone yelling at her. I don't see anyone cussing her out for attacking someone who never bothered her. It's just ME. Oh, you horrid person. How could you? What if she got hurt--SHE HURT ME!!! She hexed me. Why would I feel bad for trying to harm someone who harmed me?"

She could have gone on but instead forced herself silent. "Look. We're not getting anywhere so why don't you go find Eden and Ashley and you guys can talk about how I'm the worst human ever. I'm sure they'll love that. Just leave me alone."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.