Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 07:07 PM   #129 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Mentions of Ivy, Adam and Madame Flamsteed

Laying on the floor with some much chaos around would have been a release if the pain hadn’t been there although even that was at the back of her mind after the ground had welcomed her so thoroughly.

“Uh..” was all she could say for a moment as she tried her best to make sense of what exactly had happened. She’d been punched and now, she had Ivy and her brother, Adam, standing over her asking if she was okay. “Ivy, Adam, I’ll be okay. C-can you help me up though please?” just in time as Madame Flamsteed had showed up. Maybe she’d damaged the ground with her thick head because it sure didn’t seem stable at the moment. It was wobbling everywhere. Holding on to them both, she slowly pulled herself up and quickly rubbed the tears away.

“I don’t need the hospital wing. Honest” she insisted now as she wobbled a little, clutching at her brothers arm for dear life. "Adam can take me back with him, honest. Or Ivy even” Her eyes now looking at the older girl imploringly but that look didn’t last long as Adam was snatched up and taken away. “Adam…ADAM!!!Hey, get off him or I’ll…” but before she could finish her sentence, she was snatched off her wobbly, unstable feet and dragged right after him. Was it because she had suggested helping the other students? No. She’d only been trying to help! Why were they so mean?! But then something in the back of her head twigged and she stopped kicking and screaming. No, there was another reason. Something she only thought about when she was alone and no one could judge her for it. Her mother. Even now after she’d been gone for years, she was still coming back to ruin everything. She wasn’t sure what hurt more, her lump that had formed on the back of her head or having to think about her again.