Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 02:20 AM   #112 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default I have two DISTRAUGHT characters right now xD
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

"NO!"

Gabi yelled out in shock as she watched Williamson completely crumple to the ground. Her feet remained planted where they were, only because she was afraid if she tried to help him now...well, she would be in the same boat a moment later. When Rosier was done, Williamson was...not looking good, and as they were dismissed, she took off immediately toward him, tumbling to the ground next to him and examining him.

"Will...come on...help me...let me take you to the hospital wing..." she said quietly, practically pleading with him to regain some sort of consciousness. She wasn't strong and even though she knew she could just levitate him...it seemed humiliating to have to do that to him.

Pulling out her wand, she waved it over his chest and forearms, mumbling an incantation under her breath that would hopefully increase his heart rate and help him recover quicker.

It was literal chaos, and for the most part, Adam had been hiding near the back of the crowd. Keeping his head down, which he had been doing since the opening feast. As Rosier announced that they were separating them, he was a little relieved that the list of names he gave weren't getting marched out to be executed, at least. Still - it didn't sound good. At all. And they were taking KINSAY? What had she done!? Some of those names on the list made no sense at all to him. Thank Merlin none of the Luck siblings had been listed, though...

But his thankful feeling at not being included evaporated almost immediately as he watched one of Rosier's goons PUNCH his sister IN THE STOMACH?!

Letting out a yell that sounded like something between a girlish cry and a pigeon being run over by a taxi, he raced at the man only to lose him almost instantly as the crowd began to disperse. So instead he turned to Ingrid, eyes watering up almost immediately. "INGRID! Ingrid!" he exclaimed as he collapsed next to his sister, kneeling beside her and trying to help her up.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid