Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 07:42 PM   #146 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default lets pretend it's not been almost a month
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Jasper always enjoyed outings with his father, especially when it was just the two of them. He liked it when Maggie joined too, but sometimes it was nice to have baba all to himself. Man to man. She didn't understand man things, the same way Jasper wouldn't ever understand girl talk between Maggie and their maman.

He matched Hassan's pace, trying to time his strides with his father's. Walking down the streets of Diagon Alley always made him feel like a grown up, for some reason. "Baba, can we get some confetti popcorn for Maggie?" Jasper looked up with hopeful eyes and a big, boyish grin as they walked by the various street vendors. Maggie hadn't tried it before and as her older brother, it was Jasper's duty to get her to try new things. He took being an older brother very seriously.

That and... Jasper was really, really craving confetti popcorn.

He'd save most of it for Maggie though! ....... Promise!
Between his time spent assisting with Stark School, showing his face for the occasional quidditch event, and um.... Stemp house, Hassan didn't get to spend as much time with his children as he had liked. Which said a lot, because his children were his FAVORITE kids. So today was just for him and Jasper to hang out while Margaret went with her mum. Hm, it did work out that they only had the two, huh?

"We can get your sister whatever you want." He glanced at his mini me, amused at his attempts to keep stride and purposefully slowing because of it. It didn't surprise him that Jas was looking out for Margo even when she wasn't here. The child was just like his old man. "But what do you want, abnay? This is your day." He wanted to make sure Jasper got all of his attention today.

abnay= son (i think)

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________