Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 05:45 PM   #80 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Mention of Schmoe
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

As soon as the Moose saw Professor Schmoe take a place behind him the young Slytherin instinctively grasped onto the sweater vest the Muggle Studies Professor had on. Then quickly let go of it. Anything could draw attention to him and trying to hide around one of the Professors didn't seem right at the moment. These cruel people saw everything. Moose had done as he was told as best he could. The Field Trip he thought was finally the moment they were all going to escape but that didn't happen.

Then Rosier began his speech. This was it. This was where they were going to finally correct the Muggleborn mistake wasn't it? Names started to be called and he knew his was coming up. He was obviously in it. See there... Moose Stover. That's who he was. That's him Moose. Wait...Rosier said Moose and not William Stover?

Well if that wasn't the nicest thing he'd done all year long.

And then next he was being held by one the lackeys for the Neo-Alliance and pushed away from the Muggle Studies Professor. He turned his head back to look at Schmoe. Trying to find some reassurance that things would be okay even though nothing would be okay. Would be a nice lie. He'd like that lie very much. There was no anger left for Moose to grasp onto. He just looked scared. Where were they being taken? What was going to happen to Professor Williamson?

Last edited by Uncle Moose; 02-23-2021 at 05:52 PM.