View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 01:35 PM   #34 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default like DumbledoRO is gonna miss a lesson on Dumbledore!!! Pls
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernie felt very uncomfortable these days being singled out by the professors in any kind of way. Before this school year, she would have basked in the attention; craved it, sought out it, even. But all she was getting this year was negative attention and bad vibes only. So she was currently slumped in the corner or wherever Recard had put her, biding her time until she had to answer the question.

"Albus Dumbledore had a younger brother, Aberforth, who really liked goats," she answered as monotone as possible, as though she were reciting from a book. She HAD read a book on this topic, though it was ages ago. Some Life and Times something something by some Skeeter lady. Anyway, continuing her answer: "And his little sister, Ariana, was att---"

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. The sudden realization of why Recard had brought up Albus Dumbledore hit her face (and showed) like a big red blush. But Bernie had to soldier on, didn't she. She squared her little shoulders. She regretted even volunteering an answer now, didn't she.

"Ariana Dumbledore was attacked by local Muggles when Albus and his siblings were kids. So his dad went to Azkaban for getting r--righteous vengeance on them. They--- they, the Muggles, they deserved it, didn't they, professor? For attacking a witch just for practicing her magic?"

Bernie's blue eyes had a definite spark of fury in them as she looked to Recard, and then looked away toward the windows. For no reason. But also... why was Bernie always bringing up the topic of Azkaban in this class.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind