View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 09:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Since the DADA lesson, Heath found it harder to go on acting unaffected by everything going on. He could barely sleep anymore for seeing that dead muggle's panicked face and hearing the screams of the ones trapped in that barn every time he closed his eyes. He blinked groggily as he entered the History of Magic classroom, keeping his gaze down to hide the dark bags under his eyes. "Hello, Professor Recard," he greeted, sparing the woman a passing glance. Noticing how tired she looked made him feel slightly less self-conscious about his own tired appearance, and his heart went out to her. This was taking its toll on everyone!

Blink, blink. The seating according to blood status caught him off guard - he didn't know why. Blood status seemed to be the only thing that mattered anymore! - and once again, he felt that conflicting pull between the two halves of himself. He wasn't muggleborn, but was there too much muggle in him to belong on the left side of the room? He took a seat on the left side toward the middle. Not on the muggleborn side, but not too far into the wizard side, just in case he didn't belong there either.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...