Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 02:56 PM   #42 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

You thought Moose would be sleeping!? What little sleep the Second Year could get was clearly and constantly restless all term long. Even so the BOOMING voice of the Headmaster still tossed him right out of his bed.

It was a fast path from the Dungeons to the Courtyard, but still Moose wasn't going to show up at the last minute. Not even if he could help it. He tossed on his shoes while still in his Pajamas and threw his Slytherin Robe over them as a means to keep himself a bit warm in the Courtyard.

It took him 5 minutes tops to make it to the Courtyard. In his sleepy state yet awake enough to know his surroundings. He spotted Emm there with Kinsay but also so Ashley as well. He wanted to go stand beside Kinsay. Even turned to face their direction but corrected his course and walked toward Ash instead. After a while it just felt like a better idea to stand with the other Muggleborns. They were being forced to in all their classes so why not here as well. Shows that he can follow even unspoken commands.