View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 11:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
natekka
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DIMC

Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Archer de Leon
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive Gracae-Ryans
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Rider (née Wilde)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer de Leon
Mysteries
Little Fox | ½ of Lauralie | Ravenclaw with a Hufflepuff heart and a Gryffindor soul | #HouseNATARIANA

I'm deeeeeefinitely the type of person who rewatches their favourite shows instead of watching new ones. I've got better at watching new movies, but with TV shows I still tend to stick to my favourites. I think it's a comfort thing tbh. But there are several shows that I consider to be my favourites and I've rewatched them qUITE a few times now.

Bones is top of the list, I think. I can't even really explain why. I just love the characters SO much and the dynamics between them and the plots. It makes me feel ALL THE THINGS and I've rewatched it at least 4 times, which is a lot considering there are 12 seasons.

Another favourite is Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It makes me so happy. And at this point I have no idea how many times I've rewatched it. I'm so sad it's ending but I have no doubt that it will feel complete when it does.

The last one I can think of off the top of my head is The Good Place. I've only watched it through twice so far but oh my gOODNESS, I love it so, so much. The characters. The humour. The depth. The lessons it teaches you. If you haven't watched it, I hiiiiiighly recommend it.

Other shows I enjoy: The Umbrella Academy, Death in Paradise, How I Met Your Mother, Lucifer, Chuck, Teen Wolf.

You are Honey!
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote