View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 02:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Sachin ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Sachin had not been having any of it. Conley had put up a strong argument as to why he shouldn’t be here tonight. True, Sachin knew all too well why Conley didn’t want him to attend the gala. But Sachin had put up an argument of his own, carefully choosing his words and maintaining his composure. As usual, he had been cool, calm and collected. If he had gotten worked up, Sachin would have done the usual: head out of their house then go for a long walk with Duke. In the end, all had gone in his favour hence his presence at the event. Naturally, he could tell that Conley was miffed and tense but Sachin still maintained his calm composure. “You worry too much, Con,’’ the Indian Ambassador whispered. “If I weren’t here, you’d be worried about me being at home.’’ Not to mention his other half would have wanted to go back home earlier than necessary. “Enjoy yourself a bit.” And with that, he allowed his husband to take his hand.

”If you weren’t here,” he said in response, trying not to sound snappish. ”I would have assumed you where home watching a movie and snuggling with our daughter.” Instead Radhika was spending quality time with Godmother Winnie. He was likely come home to her ears being pierced and her hair being blue or something equally horrifying.

Although nothing as horrifying as this place and the changes here tonight. His eyes fell on the new fountain statue. It was absolutely repulsive and if they hadn’t been surrounded by people he would have said so. But they were so he didn’t. He also didn’t remind Sachin to stay away from Goldwasser. That had been a condition of Sachin’s coming along tonight. As for worrying too much, it was his nature and his husband certainly knew this. But the enjoying himself? Well, he guess he could have a drink. Or two…Or three…

Text Cut: Aurora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
With a mix of shock and unease Aurora clickety clacked her way over to the tables to pick up her lapel pin and name tag, that she both pinned to the front of her dress. It was going to be a very long night, and now more than ever she wished that her late husband; Sebastian was still alive. He could have been her solid rock on this night. Now she had to endure it alone. Heading over to the buffet table to pick up a shrimp canapé Aurora hoped that Peggy or someone would come and distract her or time would go by oh so slowly.

Instead of heading to the bar, Conely led them to the buffet table. Likely, this would surprise and delight Sachin, seeing as Conley often forgot had to be forced into eating. Aurora,” Conley said as they walked up behind her. ”Lovely dress.” He gave her a smile that didn’t completely reach his eyes, especially once he noticed her nametag. In and of itself, it wasn’t that remarkable. But it’s the information that it contained was. He glanced over at Sachin. ”I don’t think you’ve met my husband, Ambassador Sachin Sing-Phora.” He didn’t let go of Sachin’s left hand even as he waved at him in an introductory fashion. ”Aurora Bagnold, the new head of Magical Creatures.”