View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 01:13 AM   #112 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Ern!!! you make it so hard to pick a favorite because all of your art is my favorite. and honestly, how DARE! how very dare.

Anyway, I really love the Belize one (it was un-belize-able), I think it's the pop of pink and the lil green shrubbery that caught my eye the most. shrubs are like little trees and i like them lots too. Benin and Bhutan are particularly impressive because of the SHAAAAPES you've got going on in those. and the details. and the shading. Ugh. I love them.

AND!!!!!! I'm a big fan of how you chose to showcase all the pretty colors for the Bolivia one *_* its so soft and inviting
ARIANA. I like that every post is your favorite, and it makes me so happy that you can't pick. Also super happy that you like Belize, because I'm a little underwhelmed by the image in retrospect.

I LIKE THE SHAPES AND DETAILS TOO OK OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
I haven't been here in six years, but I do love this theme you're doing, Ern. Big love. It makes me miss going places outside my house and workplace.

You need to visit more often than every half decade in order to keep up! I definitely feel like this project came out of all the places I can't go right now. I'm almost a year past my cancelled trip to Greece and still feeling the sting. Let's go somewhere in 2022.

Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil

SPOILER!!: Bosnia

SPOILER!!: Botswana

SPOILER!!: Brazil

So, true story, my Bosnia Herzegovina dome is one of my favorites that I've done - you have to do layering and negative space to do shading, so it's an exercise in patience that I don't really have.

And I feel like Brazil is a little too basic, but I'm still LEARNING HERE, GOSH.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote