Thread: Spiny Serpent
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 10:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default ooc: Lucille has a feeling about Everard but for some reason she doesn't know why.
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Everard came into the shop directly after the woman. He wasn't following her at all, it was all but a coincidence. She posed no real value to him at the moment, so he wouldn't follow her. The purpose of his visit today was just to... check on things... to see how everyone was faring around here after so long. He heard such good news where he was hiding stationed for the past decade that he dared to make an official, public comeback.

The problem was he was let down by how mellow and counter-chaotic everything was at this stage. Maybe he should've waited a couple more years before he made his appearance? No?

"This is just boring," he murmured under his breath, his fingers grazing one of the vases. He wasn't a fool to fully touch anything around here and have his hand eaten. Again. When he made it to where the woman was standing, he smiled at her a very wide smile. "Greetings madam." No, he wasn't the shopkeeper. "Do you happen to know the name of the shopkeeper?" He asked politely, sweetly. It was better he was warned beforehand if this was Emma's. Or maybe Emma had graduated to become the big scary boss that never operated front desks? Everard would like to know, thank you.
Lucille heard the distinct banshee howl as the door opened and a man entered. "Hello, sir," she greeted calmly at the stranger who seemed somewhat familiar and not in a good sense. At his question, Lucille answered with, "No, I'm afraid I do not as this is my first time here."

Best to keep a calm facade.