Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 12:58 AM   #18 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireheart View Post
"If you don't mind a lingering sore throat that basically feels like it's on fire, they're not too bad," Avalon replied sarcastically. "I'm just glad they didn't burn the office down."

Her expression changed to one of surprise as her wand flew out of her hand and into Aboli's. She wiggled her eyebrows. "I'm impressed! Teach me your ways!" Avalon had been trying to master a nonverbal disarming spell for a few months now, but the best she'd been able to do is make the person's wand fall to the ground. Dropping the incantation made the spell way trickier. "Toss me my wand back and I'll give it a go."

Once she had her wand in hand, she steeled herself, preparing for the cast. She sent a nonverbal toward Aboli, focusing on the Slytherin's wand breaking free and soaring into her own hand.
An on-fire throat did not sound too fun. Also glad the office was not burned down. She tossed Avalon's wand back at her and stood as if she were about to send another spell at the Ravenclaw, just so she could practice on a moving target. Next thing Aboli knew, her wand was flung from her hand. She practically BEAMED. "Avalon! You did it!" she said gleefully as she rushed to grab her wand back. "Try it again, though, because we gotta' make sure it isn't a fluke. That you've actually mastered it!" she collected the wand and stood across from Avalon once more, and she again moved around so Avalon could practice on a moving target.

COME AND GET US, AVALON! Aboli smirked as she flourished her wand, pretending to send a spell right at the other girl.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin