Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 02:22 AM   #17 (permalink)
Fireheart

DMT & DMLE
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
HA! Imagine, a Pepper Imp party. And third years no less. Aboli wouldn't have even bothered - let them learn the hard way. Avalon was a better person than she was, perhaps. "I have to say I've never tried one of those. "Are they that painful?" She was sure her mother had definitely spoken ill of them before.

Avalon's list was short. Aboli smirked. "What about expelliarmus?" she asked as she gave her wand a little flick as she sent a nonverbal one of those at Avalon in a smug kind of way. "It shouldn't be too hard, since that spell isn't that difficult normally," she shrugged and crossed her arms. "So try it on me, now." It was better, when dueling or attacking someone/defending oneself, to be nonverbal. It was more of a surprise for the other person(s). She knew if she ever got into a real duel with an ACTUAL adult witch or wizard her skill wouldn't compare, so she needed every advantage she could get.

Soooooo Avalon would be down to duel at some point. Cool. It made Aboli smirk even more. How fun.
"If you don't mind a lingering sore throat that basically feels like it's on fire, they're not too bad," Avalon replied sarcastically. "I'm just glad they didn't burn the office down."

Her expression changed to one of surprise as her wand flew out of her hand and into Aboli's. She wiggled her eyebrows. "I'm impressed! Teach me your ways!" Avalon had been trying to master a nonverbal disarming spell for a few months now, but the best she'd been able to do is make the person's wand fall to the ground. Dropping the incantation made the spell way trickier. "Toss me my wand back and I'll give it a go."

Once she had her wand in hand, she steeled herself, preparing for the cast. She sent a nonverbal toward Aboli, focusing on the Slytherin's wand breaking free and soaring into her own hand.