View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 09:44 PM   #73 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn had been pacing and thinking so hard he hadn't noticed when Bernie arrived. And now she was here, and his nerves were through the roof, but he knew he couldn't just do nothing and run away even though he wanted to. He grabbed onto the rocking chair and dragged her further inside the treehouse (he had gotten some extra strength from his nerves) so as not to be seen—he had made sure beforehand that there was absolutely no one up here with them, but one could never be too sure. With that, he pulled out his wand and cast a quick "Muffliato." on the room, which he had been practicing over and over again specifically for this conversation.

But... now that she was here... how would he even start? It was a strange subject to broach.

"Hi. Uhm... okay.... uh.... so...I.... uh...." he mumbled as he paced, wringing his hands. His mind was tumbling over itself as he tried to find proper words to express what he wanted to say. "Th-there's something I wanted to ask your opinion on, and you have to absolutely one-hundred-percent promise me that you'll never tell anyone ever until we sort it out, okay?"
Bernie wasn't in the best of spirits due to the.... madness of this year, but she did perk up and grin a little when Quinn dragged her rocking chair further into the treehouse. It was like a ride! It was fun! And then she tried not to freak out when he did the muffliato thing. Uh. Uh. Uh. Okay. What was this about?!?!

She watched him carefully with her bright blue eyes, and then nodded, a final nod of agreement, on account of how all she had to agree to do was give her opinion and Merlin knew she was never short on those. "Okay, I'll NEVER tell anyone EVER, if you insist."

What, Quinn wasn't going to make her make an unbreakable vow, was he? Also? No offense or anything?

She didn't have anyone to tell anything to ANYWAYS.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind