View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 11:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Oh no, she wouldn't leave him waiting at all. The moment Emmerson had gotten word Sammy wanted to speak with her, she collected her charms text she'd been reading, packed away the rest of her stationeries and then made her way out to the portrait.

It was weird, y'know? Having Sammy wanting to speak to her but not having her heart race with excitement and an overabundance of exuberance. These days, it was hard to get enthused about most anything and the Gryffindor didn't have any reason to believe this would be the sort of meet up she was hoping for.

Here's the thing, Sammy wouldn't go passing on messages for nothing. He'd just wait til he saw her at dinner later or catch her on the way to or from class. This was something, of course it was something. It was always something these days and the 12-year-old was honestly just...very tired.

Very over everything.

"Sammy." She greeted mildly, coming to a stop a few steps from him. The Gryffindor mentally steeled herself for whatever was coming, not for a second optimistic he was here to ask for a renewal of their relationship.

It was funny how things seemed less optimistic and fairytale like overall. Lately, Emm had become prone to expecting the bad long before she considered the good. Everything was bad. Period.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.