View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 05:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default i can believe it. am ur fav. a true home.
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

James the Third could sit. That was fine. Nem wouldn't even particularly care if she reverted back to her limpet ways, it was really neither here nor there. Would she have any valuable intel? Unlikely, but hard to say for sure, and unwise to dismiss her. Not to mention her older siblings. At the very least, Nem wanted to keep the sister on side - Gryffindor upperclassmen seemed the most likely to get stuck in - but both would be beneficial. They'd get nowhere if they upset this little one.

Anyway, it was sort of amusing to have a shadow. Sometimes. If Nem were the type to keep minions, James the Third might have been a great candidate. But that was not their style.

They held up the book to show her the cover: Mind Over Magic. "It's a bit of a misnomer. About the impact of the mind on magic - thoughts, feelings, intent, that sort of thing - but also about magic on the mind." Nem had taken if from Jake's office way back at the start of summer, and just opted not to return it. The jury was still out on whether it would be at all useful to them at Hogwarts, but it was the most interesting they'd read recently, bar the occasional psychology research paper they'd been able to get their hands on. That wasn't the kind of thing they carried around school with them, however. "Not very cool, doing extra study in my spare time, I know."

You are Chocolate!