View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 11:10 PM   #69 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
Kale nearly harrumphed at Tavie’s super sound logic. Ravenclaws. Couldn’t argue with ‘em cuz they just knew better and Octavia Stark knew more than most. She was crazy smart. She knew like a bajillion languages and was super good at all kinds of advanced magic. How could a Kale argue with a Tavie? Answer. He couldn’t.

He didn’t even try. Instead, he nuzzled his head into her hand, silently asking for some scratches, and considered her words. “I mean, I would talk to Meeks. But she isn’t even talking to me right now. Which. Like. Is sorta the problem.”

And just so Octavia didn’t think he was avoiding her question, he tacked on. “But I know how I feel. I just— this term isn’t the time to sort it all out, y’know?”
And Tavie so happily obliged him, giving him her BEST head scratches. Gosh, he just had the best head of hair, did he know? She could play with it all day long. "Give her time. Most girls just need time before they're ready to talk again." It was obvious to Tavie that Meeks was more upset that Kale was able to explain. She would need a lot of time.

Her hands slowed a little as his words sunk in, but didn't let them stop giving him scalp scratches. "How are you handling thing?" She wasn't going to say what 'things' were if he didn't want her to. At least she was really going to try not to say anything about his father or the treatments he's received in class.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________