View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"Yep. This is chill." She felt meh. It was obviously a bad situation, but relatively, everything was fine. Ash was glad Minjae hadn't admitted to crying in classrooms. Because then Ash would also have to admit to crying in closets and laundry rooms. And no way she could say that. People who hung out in closets could see for themselves anyway. "Well, I like sports. I dunno if this is a sport, but it uses the same skills." Eyesight. Motor skills. Strength. Patience. She reached up and caught the ball, stretching her arm out to catch it. Her height worked in her favor. If she kept growing this much, she would be over 6 feet tall.
”Its definitely not better than playing video games though” when compared this was actually a pretty boring activity. He would never be able to forgive Rosier for what they had to do to that room. Actually, he was never going to forgive him for anything. He didn’t even care if somehow he had a tragic backstory like in the games he used to play. He was pure evil and deserved everything that was coming for him when the Aurors came. He was sure that someone must have noticed something by now.

”I ...wouldn’t count this as a sport. But i do agree that it uses the same skills” he said after catching the small ball again and bounced it on the floor and watched it fly up to the ceiling. Would the Ravenclaw jump to catch it this time? . ”I’m not really a fan of sports” but that did not mean he didn’t appreciate it either. ”Which sports do you like? Muggle sports or Wizarding sports?” Didn’t you have to be really tall to be able to play certain sports? Standing at 5’5 and knowing he wouldn’t grow anymore, Minjae knew that a career in sports would not be for him. Not that he actually wanted that ….