View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 04:11 AM   #67 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

"You better not bring him up for LONGER than a month, Nam," she rolled her eyes playfully as she nudged him, moving to hug her knees to her chest as she lay her cheek on top, peering at him through her deeper blue eyes.

Aboli would have liked to know he found that attractive about her. She sometimes her perceived bossiness was too much, or rather that SHE was too much. It DID feel nice just to...talk to Noah about something other than what was going one. It was REFRESHING. Freeing, even. But it still loomed there, in the back of her mind, and when she wasn't paying attention to her facial expressions, she found her mouth reverting to the upside down U shape of worry she had grown accustomed to. "If I need you to save me, I'll let you know," she smiled before closing her eyes and just...taking in his presence.

She could smell his scent if she concentrated enough. He smelled good. Like...a good man smell. "You smell nice. It's comforting." And attractive, but she left that out to keep this moment sweet. And the switch to Korean was nice. Noah was much better at it, but Aboli could at least keep up and do minimal replies in it. "Not sure. But we should stay in Korean whenever we don't want to be understand," she said softly, squeezing his hand back. "What...will your family think? About the lack of contact? They're muggles so...they might not know as much."

HmmmmMmmmm. Places to go...in their fantasy gap year if they made it out of Hogwarts. "New Zealand would be nice...I've actually never been before. It seems warm...and beautiful, if the pictures are anything to go off of," she leaned in and kissed his cheek. "What do you...even want to do after this? After Hogwarts?" Because for the first time, she realized Noah had never really spoken to her about it. She mostly used their time to focus on HER. How selfish she could be.......her heart throbbed with the sudden guilt.
His cheeky smile grew even larger when she proclaimed that he ought not to bring Mr. Dreamy Sexy Eyes Christian up any longer. “Alriiiiiight.” He pouted.

He watched her with awe and admiration as she closed her eyes. She looked so peaceful in this moment and he wished he could have captured this whole memory forever. He knew that he’d want to play it over and over again. Safe. He liked being safe with her.

A dusting of heat touched his cheeks as she said that he smelled nice. He really ought not to blush but whenever she was giving him compliments- he just couldnt help it.

He interlaced his fingers with hers as she spoke in Korean, enjoying the sound of her voice in his native language. There was just something so attractive about her speaking Korean and them sharing the language. It was their secret. “I’m..... My parents won’t notice too much. The last time the school lost contact... Evan wrote letters to all the family members for me. He basically committed a crime- forgery for me- he must really love me. I’m certain Lisa will do that too.” He chuckled, remembering that moment very fondly. He had also been chastised by his younger brother.

He listened to her speak again about New Zealand. “Then let’s make the plan.” He couldn’t think of them possibly not making it out of the castle alive. He needed the happy planning to keep him sane. He did. He needed to think of the future. Her question made him pause.

I...” Truth be told, he was unsure. “I could see myself dancing but the life of a professional dancer is... difficult.” He wasn’t a great singer like his cousin, Chase, but he was good at Ancient Runes, Magical Creatures, and Potions. “I’m not sure.... I like COMC, Potions, and Runes.... And Arithmancy too. I’m not sure what I could do with that... Maybe I could be a Professor?