View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 01:28 PM   #82 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Hello friend :)
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Aw, a tiny one. Cecelia had a soft spot for first years, especially this term. She’d honestly thought nothing could be worse than her first year spent at Beauxbatons with that nightmare headmistress, but this was so much worse and she felt awful for them. If she could do something to help, even if it was just showing some kindness, she would. ”Sure thing. I’ll come to you.” The blonde grabbed her notes and joined the younger girl, offering a smile.

”I’m Cece.” In case she didn’t know. ”So, I’m thinking we could magically make the hair dryer blow freezing cold air instead of hot. Wouldn’t that be a shock for the muggles.” It was honestly the least mean thing she could think of to sabotage the item and it was one that didn’t hurt her heart too much to say out loud.
Dahlia's blue eyes lite up and she smiled up at the older girl. While Cece was gathering her things, Lia moved her chair over a little bit as well as her parchment and things on her desk to make some room.

"Cece, I like that. It's easy to remember." She smiled nodding her head. "I'm Dahlia or Lia, whichever you prefer." That was pretty much the extent of nicknames right there. Not including Bubbles or Dali but those were special. "Oooh, I like that." It sounded both simple and effective, not to mention it wouldn't truly hurt anyone. "Almost like a prank or sorts." Yes, she was very much still thinking this way.

"I can go and get one of the hairdryers, if you want?" That way they could give their idea a try to make sure it would work.

You are Bread!